Last Updated on
What This Scholarship Entails
Experiencing that alluring smell of freshly roasted coffee first thing in the morning is good, but being able to pay for your education – and reap the future benefits thereafter – is even better. This is exactly why we’ve created this $600 essay scholarship opportunity, which we sincerely and wholeheartedly hope will help both existing and future students to get at least one step closer to finding their dream careers.
In fact, education is a unique investment in that it brings an exponential positive value the sooner you get it done. If coffee is your passion, and concise writing is your forte, then you’ve come to the right place!
How To Apply
To become eligible for this scholarship contest, you will need to craft a compelling, research-backed, and original essay on any of these 3 topics:
1. How Coffee Exports Help Third-World Countries Thrive
2. Use Of Coffee And Its Correlation To Academic Success
3. Are Coffee Drinkers More Productive In The Workplace Than Non-Coffee Drinkers? Why Or Why Not?
Pick one subject, do an extensive research, and get back with us as soon as you complete your piece. The essay has to be written in English and have a 1500-2000 word count.
Tip: you can also perform a quick spell-check with any of the available free grammar tools online to find and correct any grammar mistakes. If you’re citing studies, please provide the link to the original source of that exact study.
Who Can Apply: All current or future students enrolled in an academic course for the academic year 2018/2019
Country of Residence: Any
Age: Over 18 years old
Essay Word Count: 1500-2000 words
Due Date: 31 December 11:59 PM EDT
- Students can submit only 1 essay per student, written on 1 subject from the 3 essay subjects offered above
- Essays must be uploaded in a Word document
- All participants of the essay scholarship contest must be over 18 years old
- Plagiarized, copied, or stolen content will be immediately disqualified
- All received material will be considered a property of Pound Coffee, deeming it eligible for later marketing use
- A judging panel consisting of Pound Coffee members will determine the contest winner. All decisions are final.
We at PoundCoffee.com are excited to see what you have to offer!